1. Sponsor name and address: 1. Sponsor name and address: IDEAL AUTO MARKETING INC. 15-23 132ND ST, COLLEGE POINT, NY 11356.
2. Entry Period: Between February 6, 2019 and June 1th, 2019.
3. Eligibility: Entrants must be a legal resident of United States, at least eighteen (18) years of age, with a valid Social Security Number, and driver’s license, who resides within 100 miles driving distance of sponsor’s address as determined by any standard GPS device/software. Employees Ideal Auto Marketing, Ideal Auto Finance & Lease, Ideal Auto Collision, Ideal Auto II Inc (collectively, “Sponsors”) their affiliated companies, advertising, promotions, or judging agencies, and the immediate family members of each are deemed ineligible to win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize from Sponsors within any 1-year period.
4. Sweepstakes Entry: To participate in the Promotion, you must add Ideal Auto Wechat subscription by scanning the associated barcode at any of our business locations or at the location where the prize is displayed in order to be entered into the drawing for a chance to become eligible to win prize. All entries subject to verification by sponsors whose decisions on all matters related to this drawing are final and binding.
5. Grand Prize: The Grand prize winner will receive a customized 2015 Harley Davidson XL1200X. 2nd Prize: The 2nd prize winner will receive a 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan. The approximate value of the grand prize is $13,000 and the 2nd prize is $7,800(Winner is responsible for paying Taxes and any applicable DMV fees). Sponsor’s selected prize vehicle will not be eligible for exchanges or substitutions. The prize winner is required to personally retrieve the vehicle. Upon request, Sponsor may arrange for delivery of the prizes to a destination of winner’s choice for a reasonable fee depending on the distance and logistics of the arrangement. Delivery of the Prizes will occur on or around June 1st, 2019 at 43-18 Main St #1F, Flushing, NY 11355 (date and location subject to change).
6. Number of FREE entries per person: 1 (One).
7. The odds of winning the grand prize is based on the number of participants in this promotion.
8. Notification of winner: Winner must be responsible for Tax, Title & License fee. Winner will be notified via Wechat. Prize Winner will be required to provide Sponsor with valid identification, sign a Bill of Sale, W-9 Form, and consent to our publicity release policies, prior to receiving their Prize. Acceptable identification includes a valid driver's license or other valid forms of identification required by DMV to properly register the vehicle. Prize Winner will also be required to furnish proof of motorcycle insurance in amounts sufficient under the laws of governing their State of registration as a condition of, and prior to, taking possession of the prize vehicle. Winner will be subject to the receipt of a 1099 produced by Ideal Auto Marketing Inc in January of 2020 for the valued noted for the aforementioned vehicle. Prize Winner may also be required to sign other legal documents, including tax forms and a release supplied by Ideal Auto and that, among other disclaimers, releases Sponsors and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Promotion and the receipt and use of any prize.
9. All federal, state and local laws apply. Ideal Auto Marketing Inc shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed - including but not limited to rules regarding participation, selection of winners, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility - and all of its decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
10. All formats involvement if they exist, are property of Sponsor and will not be returned to the participant. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected involvement or participation by mechanically reproduced formats, eligible, incomplete, inaccurate, damaged or delayed. Sponsor is not responsible for disconnecting calls, wrong, or busy lines. Each person involved agrees to allow Sponsor to use your name, address, city, state, photograph, voice, videotape or any likeness for publicity purposes without additional compensation. Sponsor may use the information provided by the participant to provide information on other offers, products or services.
11. All decisions of Sponsor are final and obligatory in every sense. Winner will be invited to sign a release of liability. If the winner is ineligible; Winner cannot substitute prize or cash equivalent for credit. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute its discretion any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred by winners.
12. Sponsor reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's control impairs the integrity of the promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may disqualify any person who, in its sole discretion, believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. By participating, participants agree: (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising agencies and promotion, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use of the prize or participation in the promotion.